Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sore sore sore!

12min, 1.12mi, 120cal +weights

I don't know if it's from the run yesterday or if all of my gym time is catching up with me.  Or that I fell off the merry-go-round playing with my kids last weekend and bruised my legs pretty bad.  Whatever, my calves were screaming at me.  I thought once I got warmed up it would go away and I'd be ok.  It didn't and I wasn't.  I then punished my arms for my legs' weakness!

I'm getting a little discouraged.  I have gone back up to 202.  I've been here almost a week, I just didn't want to admit it.  Hoping it was water weight and I could flush it out by drinking a ton.  My muscles could be retaining water as they try to heal and rebuild.  I had planned on going for another short run tomorrow, I really enjoyed yesterday, but I think my body needs the rest.  I'm also not going to limit my eating today.  I've been very hungry lately and denying myself so I can reclaim those 3 pounds but it doesn't seem to be working.  I am hungry and I need to listen to my body.  I will still write down what I eat and the calories, but I am going to eat when hungry!

Good news is I have a tracking number for my HRM!!!!  It's being sent by USPS from NY to here, left the facility early this morning.  Should be here Friday or Saturday.  At first I didn't like that they sent it USPS, but then I remembered they have Saturday delivery!  HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!

Trying to keep my chin up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment