Monday, October 17, 2011

Sluggish today

60min cardio, 2.89mi, weights, 617 total cal

I had a hard time moving today.  Not so much sore, just sluggish.  My legs didn't want to cooperate!

I'm finding that I'm having to work harder to get my heart rate up and burn the same calories I did before.  I think it might be time for me to change equipment.  Maybe I'll give the stair climber a try next time.  I can't start running til I get new shoes, hopefully Christmas.  I also need to lose a few more pounds before I want to start running.  Two hundred lbs on my knees just hurts!

I did gain back 3lbs this weekend.  I'm sure it's just water weight.  I did have some Scotch Friday and Saturday night, along with a few to many calories.  It was just one weekend.  I have to make sure I don't let that happen when my husband comes home from this business trip.  He's been gone for 4wks now, and has 2 more left.  It's been easy to follow my eating plan and working out without him here.  I serve the kids what they like then I eat what I want.  I don't know if that will fly when he gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment