Monday, September 19, 2011

Another weekend off

60min 2.45mi 715cal

I couldn't go on Friday, our bug guy came to spray right in the middle of when I'm at the gym.  I scheduled the next visit at a more appropriate time!  I went on Saturday at 6, but the gym doesn't open til 7.  Which I didn't find out until today.  I suppose I could have gone back, but my parents came to town and I wanted to spend time with them.  Then yesterday my husband left for a 6 week long business trip, so I wanted to stay home to spend time with him!  But, even after all the beer I drank with my dad, I'm still down a pound from last Monday.  That is HAPPY!!!  So if I stay away from the beer I might lose 2 pounds this week.  My husband is going to be gone for 6 weeks.  That's how long 'Boot Camp' is.  I am now in my boot camp.  Completely reshape my body in 6 weeks.  He won't recognize me!

No comments:

Post a Comment