Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Getting the hang of it again.

I had a blog once upon a time, but somehow I can no longer post to it.  I've tried figuring it all out and just can't. Oh well I guess.  I did have close to 20 days worth of stuff on there, I've found the blog but I can't figure out how to post to it again.  I guess that's what I get for not posting in over 6 months!

Sooooo I've gotten back into working out again.  I'm feeling good, but yet beating myself up for letting myself go for to long.  Lets catch up on what I *have* been doing, shall we?

July:

  • 20 elliptical, 30 min, 2.18mi, 270cal
  • 22 ell, 30min, 2.81mi, 282cal
  • 24 ell, 30min, 2.41mi, 276cal
  • July total: 90min, 7.4mi, 828cal
August:
  • 10 ell, 30min, 1.95mi, 2.72cal
  • 12 treadmill, 45min, 2.24mi, 406cal
  • 13 tre, 60min, 3mi, cal - ? (550?)
  • 14 tre, 60min, 3.01mi, 554cal
  • 15 tre, 60min, 3.01mi, 596cal
  • 16 tre, 28min, 1.44mi, 275cal


When I do the treadmill I have the incline at 7.5% for the most part.  On the 4th day (the 15th) I felt like I could have upped the speed or incline a bit but I decided against it.  Couple of reasons; I don't want to push it to hard, I'm going to water aerobics Tuesday (tonight) and Thursday along with a spinning class on Wednesday.  Plus we're having family visiting this weekend, so I won't be going to the gym at all on Saturday or Sunday, so I'll up the incline when I get back into it on Monday.

Speaking of water aerobics this evening, I need to grab a bite to eat and get some stuff ready for that!  I'm excited.  I'm really kind of shy, bordering on anti-social, so I'm a bit nervous but I am really excited about meeting some new people.  Maybe I should have shaved this morning . . .


So water aerobics was cancelled this week.  I'm bummed.  And even more upset about having a short workout today.  My son is potty training, he went before we left the house then again at the gym, yet he still interrupted me just shy of half an hour.  Brat. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment