Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First Day of School

Not mine, my daughter's.  She's in first grade this year, which is much easier on me than Kindergarten was!  However, my second daughter starts preschool next week.

I did get to the gym right after leaving the school!

60min, 3mi, 610cal.

I think I'm getting ready to start PMS'ing, so I'm wanting to eat everything in the house today.  Including the chocolate we're bribing our son to potty train with.  Sure I'm more worried about being in better shape, but I still need to lose 50lbs to get back into a 'normal' BMI.  I'm currently 'obese', so my first goal is 'overweight'.  When I get there I am soooo getting a Kindle.  I like to read while I walk, but large print books fall off the little shelf and are kinda heavy.  Normal print books are just to small while in motion.  I have 15lbs to go, so it's not like I'm getting one next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment