Monday, February 6, 2012

Driven Sports Craze

45min, 3.3mi, 487cal

So someone my husband works with is raving about this Craze stuff from Driven Sports.  I was curious so we bought some.  I took half a dose the other day, in the afternoon, it seemed to make me sleepy.  Could be that I was just sitting on my butt, although some other energy drinks make me sleepy as well.  I took a full dose this morning about an hour before heading out to the gym.  It seemed to help.  I feel great now.  A little jittery, but no rapid heart rate.

My run was good.  My calves don't hurt.  I did the treadmill at a 0% incline.  My calf pain really started when I started running outside or on the treadmill with an incline.  So back to square one we go.  Lots of stretching afterwards, and I'll continue to stretch all day.  I can't go to the gym tomorrow morning, I'm taking our dog to the vet, but I may be able to go out tomorrow after dinner.  I know, I know, I'm supposed to be taking it easy.  And I did.  I took a full 8 days off.  I didn't go super fast today, kept it slow, had a 10min walking warm up.

No comments:

Post a Comment