Monday, January 23, 2012

Not Sick Anymore!

Walk this morning:
65min, 3.66mi, 711cal

Run this evening:
25min, 2.2mi, 321cal (mileage is an estimate, I was going off Google Maps)

I got really sick for a while.  Bronchitis, sinus infection and an ear infection.  Once I was on the mend my kids got sick.  They're back at school and I'm back in the gym.  YAY.  Double work out today, but I still feel fantastic.  We'll see how fantastic I feel in the morning.

I got the wrong protein powder.  I usually get the whey, but I accidentally grabbed soy.  Not as much protein and a lot more carbs.  It's a small canister, so it will go quickly.  I'll pay more attention next time.

I've just realized that I've forgotten to get my December totals.  Wow, it has been a rough month.

No comments:

Post a Comment