Friday, October 18, 2013

First (and second) workout felt great!

I was able to get on last night.  Felt really good to get back into it again.  I hate it when I fall off.

One thing about the treadmill, it is European so it is all metric.  No worries.

Last night: 65min, 5.25km, 405cal.

Today: 65min, 5.25km, 432cal.

Not sure how I got more calories today.  Same everything.  My heart must have been beating faster?  I should say that I did get a new heart rate monitor.  Same brand and model that I had before.  No GPS, but as I'm just inside anyway it doesn't matter.



So, my goals:

  • Get on the treadmill for at least 30 minutes 5 times a week.  Sixty minutes is my ultimate goal, but I know it won't always be possible with 4 kids!
  • Start running after I've gotten down to 175.  Twenty pounds from where I am today.
  • Get down to 150lbs by March first.



I know it's extremely ambitious, but there is a half marathon on 30 March.  That would be super cool if I could run in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment