Thursday, May 30, 2013

In Germany now.

We moved to Germany a week or so ago.  I've been walking a lot, exploring our new village.  I finally went for a run through the forest today.  I don't know for how long, or far, my heart-rate monitor didn't survive the trip across the ocean.  I sure hope it's just the battery and nothing is wrong with it.  I don't want to have to buy a new one.  Although getting one with GPS would be super-cool-awesome!  I do plan on starting a 30 day squat and ab challenge.  I'll see if I can attach images. http://spacelifethoughts.com/PICS/30daysquathalf.jpg  That is the squat one, mostly.  It has a red X on the first 15 days.  I have the other image already saved to my iPod.  I couldn't find it on a quick Google search.  Here's the abs one: http://pipersrun.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/may-challenge-30-day-ab-challenge.jpg  My husband is helping me, even the kids are joining in!  I did day one today, and will again tomorrow, rest the 31st and start into the challenges on 1 June.  I may look for an arm/push-up challenge as well.  But I don't want to take on to much at once, either.

Doesn't seem that hard: 30 day pushup challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment