Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Fell off the planet, again

My husband is active duty military.  He got orders.  We move in May.  All of my time is used up with kids and sorting through 7 years worth of stuff!  I do floor stuff every couple of hours (crunches, bicycle crunches, push-ups) and trying to keep my diet in check.  Hopefully things will calm down in a bit and I can start running in the evenings at least.  I don't know when I'll be able to get back onto a normal schedule.  But what is normal!?!  Maybe I should start a new blog about the move?

I did lose 5 inches off my waist in January, and lost 5 lbs.  I'm good with that.  I am able to fit into my size 14 jeans.  They are snug in the waist and I have a muffin top, but the legs are loose!  Maybe by March or April they will fit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment